Monday, November 20, 2006

Interview

I left my interview yesterday feeling this:

That rocked.

I don't know if I rocked; but I felt chemistry with the group of people interviewing me for the position of part-time interim chaplain at Big Ivy U. I certainly hope I get it. But I did tell God it was ok with me if the divine has other plans.

What is it Cynthia and Timothy are always saying in the Mitford books? "Philippians 4:13 darling!"

Oh, that's not what I meant-- though it is a good sentiment. They also always say "Let's pray the prayer that never fails."

Thy will be done.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If God is a man (if), I wouldn't give him too many options. He'll only get confused. Honest, we prefer nice, simple instructions without loads of choices.

steve said...

I'm so happy that the interview process went well for you! I'll be keeping my proverbial fingers crossed (it's way too hard to type if I cross my actual ones!).

Magdalene6127 said...

LOL-- I'll keep that in mind, O Mad One. In that case-- God, get me this!

Steve, thanks for the support.

Blessings all. fnliq!

Mags

Anonymous said...

(o) just a blogstone on my way to the Queen Mum's...

:)
deb

Jules said...

I'm Delurking to say Hi!
(o)

St. Casserole said...

thank you for reminding me of the Mitford folks.

the prayer that never fails....

lovely!