- I can now (usually) roll over in bed without big yelps of pain.
- I am still taking the House pills, (as prescribed, Petra)
- I have been outside twice, including right now... an hour at an internet cafe
- But I'm starting to shake, so I'll be going home soon
- I've been reading:
- I still walk really slowly.
- I've perfected what Petra calls the "gall bladder laugh": a loud, breathy guffaw (to dissipate the impact of the breath on the muscles) during which I clasp my stomach and close my eyes, and mouth "No!"
- Thank God I am not preaching this Sunday. I love it, you know I love it. But Thank God.