- with 30 years' experience in public service and policy;
- who in the Senate serves on the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, the Environment and Public Works Committee, and the Senate Armed Services Committee;
- who is consistently in favor of women's productive freedom;
- who is consistently in favor of tough handgun regulation;
- who had a front row seat for the policy-making for two presidential terms;
- who, after serving as mayor of a town of under 10,000, has completed less than half a term as governor;
- who is a lifelong member of the NRA;
- and who is anti-choice.
OK, I'm done. But... did he really think we would fall for this?