Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Early Morning Dreaming

We did have a snowstorm yesterday, into last night. This morning I set my alarm clock for 6:30 in order to listen to the list of delays and closings. Duly satsified, I set the alarm again for 8:00 and drifted back off to sleep.

My mom's voice came to me. Not saying anything particularly earth-shattering... things like "Hello dear," and "I'm fine" (when I asked "How are you?").

I told her that I'm worried about Larry-O, and would she please let him know how wonderful and talented and what a good person he is.

It was very real.

I asked a dear friend if she thought I was losing it. She said no, which I'm glad to report to you.

6 comments:

Pastor Peters said...

It's been so long since I have had a dream like this. They are a treasure. It reminds me that the saints are close -- even when I can't quite fathom it. What a blessing!

Rev SS said...

You're not losing anything ... you're receiving gifts from God! (IMHO)

Iris said...

(((Mags)))

I hope that it gave you comfort.

Unknown said...

(o)

Jane R said...

Sounds like your Valentine's Day gift from your mother and Godde.

Barbara B. said...

I agree with pastor peters -- dreams like that are a treasure.