Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My New Look

I really liked my ever-so-brief encounter with FinalSense (my last, arty template). But you know what boys and girls? I got me some middle aged oculars, and I found the damned thing too hard to read. I searched for something else, and eventually came home to Blogger Classic-- plus Mini-Mized Me, thanks to Chris Doyle's Reasonably Clever Mini-Mizer. You gotta love someone who's trying to make a better world through Legos.

A shout-out to anyone who can read my mug.

Scratch that. Anyone could read that mug (as long as they didn't have my uncorrected eyes).

6 comments:

Diane M. Roth said...

i like ALL your looks, MM.

Barbara B. said...

love the new look :)

Unknown said...

Rude and Bold? Is that it? I have been staring at it for a bit and that is my guess. I am even put it up for a vote amongst my Marines and this was the winner.

(Gotta let me know if I am right, we have a pool going for it.) ;)

more cows than people said...

i can read it. just didn't take the time yesterday.

love that pic! where did you get it?

i keep thinking about changing my template, but somehow it never happens.

Anonymous said...

I could read it with my middle-aged reading glasses.

Queen Mum said...

I love the Lego-look. Might have to borrow that....