Thursday, September 27, 2007

Decorating


For nearly four weeks my office has been lined with framed diplomas, photos, artwork, plaque-mounted memorabilia, and one very beautiful wall hanging made for me by a friend when I was ordained. None of these things was on the wall, mind you. They were propped around in places where I hoped not to injure them in my comings and goings.

Last night, in the half-hour before a Worship committee meaning, I hanged* many of my favorite things. I am so excited. It's starting to look like me in there.

* My daughter tells me, most emphatically, I mean "hung." OK then: I hung 'em.

Image: Rev. Billy of the Church of Stop Shopping, Copyright Fred Askew Photography

3 comments:

Jan said...

YAY! Make yourself at home!

Iris said...

(o)

Barbara B. said...

settling in -- very nice!