Friday, July 27, 2007

And my Harry Potter alter ego is...




You scored as Remus Lupin,You are a wise and caring wizard and a good, loyal friend to boot. However sometimes in an effort to be liked by others you can let things slide by, which ordinarily you would protest about.



Hmmmm..... I think this is ok with me! (But notice... Snape, Dumbly-dorr, and Harry himself.... I guess I'm ok with those, too! Though I haven't yet read book 7, so DON'T ENLIGHTEN ME if I should be alarmed!).

Severus Snape

60%

Remus Lupin

60%

Harry Potter

60%

Albus Dumbledore

60%

Ron Weasley

55%

Ginny Weasley

55%

Sirius Black

55%

Hermione Granger

50%

Draco Malfoy

35%

Lord Voldemort

10%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Iris said...

Well, I was almost equal parts Hermione, Harry and Draco, which makes for one neurotic witch/wizard! Lupin is a good one!

Barbara B. said...

Greetings from a Hermione! Lupin is cool!